Mazda CX 3 by Mazda was manufactured in Japan and is a subcompact SUV. It is considered to be one of the smallest SUVs when considering Mazda Line. Its attractive features such as its trims, colors, and its technical features make this car a unique one. It comes with an upscale cabin and eye-grabbing features. CX-3 is worth considering when thinking of buying a subcompact SUV, especially when your priority is performance. This car has all that one needs to explore, enjoy and navigate your world.
- 1 Mazda CX 3 Polymetal Gray:
- 2 Mazda CX 3 Ceramic Metallic:
- 3 Mazda CX 3 Soul Red Crystal Metallic:
- 4 Mazda CX 3 Machine Gray Metallic:
- 5 Mazda CX 3 Deep Crystal Blue Mica:
- 6 Mazda CX 3 Jet Black Mica:
- 7 Mazda CX 3 Snowflake White Pearl Mica:
- 8 Mazda CX 3 Platinum Quartz Metallic:
- 9 FAQs
Features of Mazda CX 3
- It comes with an i-Active all-wheel-drive system
- 60/40-split folding seats
- It is a compact and versatile car
- Provides G-Vectoring Control and rain-sensing wipers
- Has an auto-hold function along with Electronic Parking Brake
- Automatic on/off headlights
- Comes with a seven-inch color touchscreen display with Mazda Connect
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring
- It has a Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Provides keyless entry
- Android Auto and apple caraway are also available
- provides Mazda Unlimited Mileage Warranty
What colors does Mazda CX 3 come in?
Mazda CX 3, a luxury subcompact SUV comes in eight different colors. The colors offered by this car are exciting and sophisticated. It is necessary to choose the right color for your car as the color of your car can make a lot of difference in it. This article will help you choose the right color for your car. The eight colors of Mazda CX 3 are as follows:-
- Polymetal Gray
- Ceramic Metallic
- Soul Red Crystal Metallic
- Machine Gray Metallic
- Deep Crystal Blue Mica
- Jet Black Mica
- Snowflake White Pearl Mica
- Platinum Quartz Metallic
Mazda CX 3 Polymetal Gray:
This is a pale blue shade. This is a very subtle and elegant color. This color doesn’t look dirty at all. For someone looking for a timeless color, this is a gorgeous color.
Mazda CX 3 Ceramic Metallic:
It is a unique combination of white, silver, and gray. This color has many expressions. It looks solid and metallic to matte. It looks different according to different weather conditions. If looking for an elegant looking color that looks timeless you can go for this color.
Mazda CX 3 Soul Red Crystal Metallic:
Soul Red is a deep color mixed with translucent color. This color enhances the details of the car and gives a premium effect. This color looks subtle and enhances curves and provides a powerful stance and you can consider buying it.
Mazda CX 3 Machine Gray Metallic:
Machine gray metallic color is sculpted from solid steel appearance. This color accentuates the beauty of the car and looks adorable.
Mazda CX 3 Deep Crystal Blue Mica:
This blue has an effect of metallic and looks very beautiful. This color looks very elegant and unique. This is a highly underrated color. You cannot go wrong with this option.
Mazda CX 3 Jet Black Mica:
This is one of the most demanding and beautiful colors. It is a true black color with a metallic finish. Compared to an individual’s choice, everyone asks for black to make a decision. If looking for something that looks classy and luxurious this will be an amazing pick.
Mazda CX 3 Snowflake White Pearl Mica:
This white color looks like a pearl. The white color looks elegant and sophisticated. This color has a shiny appearance when looking up close. Snowflake white pearl mica is a preferable option.
Mazda CX 3 Platinum Quartz Metallic:
This color has both aluminum and mica. This is one of the most elegant-looking colors with reflective aluminum flakes making the Mazda CX 3 an ideal delight among wonders.
What are the colors of the Mazda CX 3?
Mazda CX 3 is available in Eight different colors – Polymetal Gray, Ceramic Metallic, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Machine Gray Metallic, Deep Crystal Blue Mica, Jet Black Mica, Snowflake White Pearl Mica, Platinum Quartz Metallic.