BMW 2 series is a 5-seater luxurious Sedan. The entry-level sedan is sold in four variants: 220i Sport, 220i M Sport, 220d Sport Line, and 220d M Sport. The base model of the 2 Series is 220i Sport and the top variant BMW 2 Series 220i M Sport which comes at a price tag of Rs. 42.50 Lakh. Compared with the Audi A3 saloon and Mercedes A-Class hatchback, the BMW 2 Series is stylish and sporty. You can choose from a range of engines to suit most budgets, and the interior is reasonably practical and well-built. This is one of the best of the BMW series. This car feels like a proper luxury car, especially to a first-time luxury-car buyer.
Features of BMW 2 series-
- The entry-level sedan is sold in four variants: 220i Sport, 220i M Sport, 220d Sport Line, and 220d M Sport. It comes with both petrol and diesel engines.
- The 2 Series Gran Coupe is offered with a front-wheel-drive system and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
- The 2 Series Gran Coupe gets ambient lighting, a digital driver’s display, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, a panoramic glass roof, and wireless charging.
- In the new Misano Blue metallic paint job, the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe is particularly attractive. It comes with a signature kidney grille with vertical chrome slats, a stretched silhouette, and four frameless doors.
- A 17-inch alloy wheel and full-LED headlights are included on the 2GC. The cabin comes with electric memory seats, a 12.3-inch digital instrument display, a 10.25-inch infotainment system, A wide panoramic glass sunroof, ambient lighting, wireless charging, and more are just a few of the features available.
- It has a high level of security. Six airbags are included, as well as attention assistance, ABS with Brake Assist, ARB technology, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), electric parking brake with auto hold, side-impact safety, electronic vehicle immobilizer, and crash sensors, and ISOFIX child seat installation.
- The 2GC is available with both gasoline and diesel engines. The former has a 2.0-liter engine with 189 bhp, while the diesel version has a 2.0-liter oil burner with 188 bhp.
- The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe has a smooth diesel engine, but there is a hint of lag – especially at lower RPMs and mostly in city traffic.
- Only the top-of-the-line M Sport edition of the 2GC comes with a wireless charger.
- The rear cabin space is a little tight, and larger adults may find it uncomfortable on long drives. Under-thigh support may have been improved as well.
- The 2 Series Gran Coupe is priced comparable to the BMW X1; in fact, the latter’s top-end fuel is somewhat less expensive than the 2GC. As a result, customers searching for a family car will find the X1 to be a superior value.
What Colors does BMW 2 Series come in?
BMW 2 Series comes in 8 different colors which are as follows:-
BMW 2 Series Misano Blue Metallic:
This color requires a light gray undercoat and is used on the bodywork. Its dominant color is blue. It makes your car look more of an attention grabber. A distinctive look to your vehicle, the blue color gives a calming and relaxing effect on one attains peace in one’s psyche. This color dislikes confrontation and too much attention from other cars.
BMW 2 Series Storm Bay Metallic:
Its dominant color is gray. The metallic appearance of the pearlescent BMW 2 series color allows it to be produced only as a varnish finish. Makes your car look amazing. Consider this for a classy look.
BMW 2 Series Alpine White:
The white color makes a sedan look very good. I consider white and black as the best colors for sedans generally and these are the most sold colors.
BMW 2 Series White:
White cars are often considered the first and the best option as it gives a classy look to your vehicle. But demands more care and maintenance. Light colors make dust visible though require more care and maintenance as compared to dark colors.
BMW 2 Series Snapper Rocks Blue Metallic:
This color of the BMW 2 series comes from the main color group of blue elevates a shade. An undercoat of Light Gray gives a metallic look to your vehicle which makes it look royal yet classy. So go for this one if you prefer dark blue shades.
BMW 2 Series Steel:
Steel is a cool color Steel is a metal-inspired shade very similar in color to silver, and slightly bluer than gunmetal. Any color can be obtained but only the surface color is changed – the base metal is inherently silver. This color is the best matte finished color of the BMW 2 series.
BMW 2 Series Black Sapphire:
It gives a photometric point of view and has a low lightness. This color is a powerful accent color that suggests weight, dignity, and royalty. Black sapphire is more of the best dark shade of cargo for this.
BMW 2 Series Melbourne Red:
The red car looks distinct on the road. Makes your car look like an eye-catcher and an odd one out. Melbourne red gives the car distinct vibes. As red is a bright and eye-catching color.
What are the colors of the BMW 2 Series?
BMW 2 Series is available in Eight different colors – Misano Blue Metallic, Storm Bay Metallic, Alpine White, White, Snapper Rocks Blue Metallic, Steel, Black Sapphire, Melbourne Red